DataLit aims to develop understandable and trustworthy practices for processing, analysing, and utilizing Finnish health, social, and welfare data. Our collaboration partners include many national public data authorities and organisations related to public and private care who manage much of the Finnish population data.
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please contact us!
- The Social Insurance Institution of Finland (KELA)
- Digital and Population Data Services Agency (DDV)
- Social and Health Data Permit Authority Findata
- Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL): Reforms Unit
- Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL): Health and Social Economics Unit
- Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL): Statistics and Registers Unit
- The Finnish Association of Private Care Providers (HALI)
- Statistics Finland
- Ministry of Finance, National Artificial Intelligence Programme AuroraAI
- The Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities
- Cancer Society of Finland
- Siun sote (the Hospital District of North Karelia)
- The Finnish Center of Artificial Intelligence (FCAI)
- The research group of AuroraAI